Shipping & Returns Policies
New Zealand Shipping Rates -
ONE FLAT RATE:
Auckland $4.35 + GST
North Island (outside of Auckland) $8.70 + GST
South Island & Waiheke Island $13.04 + GST
All Rural Address - please add $2.61 + GST
TRACKING: You will automatically receive a tracking email as soon as your parcel is scanned by our courier driver - PLEASE CHECK SPAM!!! (you will not require to login again to do so)
Please note: additional fees apply for rural delivery. All parcels are sent using Signature-Required Courier Services.
New Zealand Delivery Times
We use Castle Parcel for New Zealand orders. Deliveries are usually overnight, but allow an extra day for parcels to reach the South Island and for rural deliveries.
International Shipping Rates ($NZD)
The actual freight price may be higher depending on the items in your order -- you will be informed of the actual price in the Checkout.
International Delivery Times.
We use standard International Air postage for all international orders.
The target delivery times are as follows:
- Australia (Zone A) -- 3-6 days
- South Pacific (Zone B) -- 6-10 days
- East Asia and Northern America (Zone C) -- 6-10 days
- UK and Europe (Zone D) -- 6-10 days
- Rest of world (Zone E) -- 6-10 days
Please note: International orders are shipped when all items on order have arrived into stock, as a single delivery. Place separate orders if you wish individual item/s to be delivered before the order is complete, and note a freight charge will apply to each order placed. Shipping costs are advised during the checkout, and can be reviewed before your order is confirmed.
Once TG Sports has confirmed acceptance of the buyer's order, TG Sports will endeavour our best to dispatch the buyer's order in 1 (but within 3) business days unless a different timeframe is specified in relation to a particular product. If we are unable to dispatch the buyer's order within the time frame specified, we will endeavour to contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the expected dispatch date.
TG Sports reserves the right to dispatch the buyer's order in one delivery or by installments. Failure to deliver any installment shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract as to any installments already delivered. The buyer may cancel any undelivered installments up until the installment is confirmed.Any quotations of delivery times by TG Sports are made in good faith but are estimates and we shall not be bound by such quotation and the seller will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order (for example, the buyer may authorise the delivery agent to leave the products in a specified location if the buyer will not be at the delivery address). TG Sports will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance with the buyers delivery instructions.
New Zealand law requires all international packages to have attached customs documentation, which describes the goods being sent and their cost.
If you are unhappy or have any issues with your purchase, please contact us at your first instance. We will endeavour our best to keep our customers happy - we want you to return!
Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the express approval of the TG Sports.
- Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
- Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at TG Sports' discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer's expense back to TG Sports in its original condition and packaging. Returned products are the buyer's responsibility until they reach TG Sports. TG Sports shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
- TG Sports reserves the right to levy a restocking fee against any returns the seller may agree to accept. Such fees may be up to 15% of the invoice priced and levied at TG Sports' absolute discretion.
- Any refunds (at TG Sports descretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.